Welcome to the #1 Honda Civic Forum and Honda Civic community dedicated to Honda Civic owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Honda Civic Forum today!

How do I reprogram my remote key fob to close the windows and moonroof?

City
Des Plaines
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2023 Civic ST Hatchback 6MT
I recently purchased a 2023 Civic Sport Touring Hatchback 6MT and am still learning about all its features. For example, I discovered how to use the remote key fob to bring the windows down and open the moonroof. This is an excellent feature for airing out the car on hot days.

Question: is there a way to reverse the procedure? This would be just as valuable a feature, particularly when it starts raining and one is too far from the car to quickly close everything back up. I have to think there is, as the electromechanics controlling this merely need to do so in reverse.

By the way, my car was assembled in the US. I know this feature is available on cars made in Canada, Europe and possibly Australia. Regardless, I have to think that adding this feature is not difficult. The only obstacle I see is finding someone who can provide me with the programming sequence on the key fob to enable it. Is there anyone out there who can help me? Thanks!